TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Prize draw, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The prize draw is governed by UK law.
- To qualify to enter the Competition or Prize draw you must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- Entrants must enter via the London Restaurant Festival I Travel Jerusalem. Each activity will count as one entry.
- Competition is also being promoted on the iTravelJerusalem website and through the media partners Foodism and the Telegraph. Please note that multiple entries are not permitted and will be removed
- Only one entry per person per entry activity is allowed and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified.
- Competition or Prize draw entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Prize draw Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- One entrant (plus a guest) will win a ‘Gastronomic Trip to Jerusalem’. To be taken November 19h– November 23rd
First prize itinerary includes:
2 x VIRGIN ATLANTIC FLIGHTS TO JERUSALEM, RETURN
3-NIGHT STAY AT THE INBAL JERUSALEM
PAIR OF TICKETS TO TWO JERUSALEM OPEN RESTAURANT EVENTS
TOUR OF MAHANE YEHUDA MARKET
- Prize not exchangeable for cash, there is no cash equivalent and tickets are not for resale. Should the selected winner be unable to claim the prize during London Restaurant Festival the prize is not transferable.
- The competition will commence on 00.00 (BST) on 23rd July 2019 and close at 23.59 on 15thOctober 2019. Entries made outside this time will not be valid.
- Prize will be drawn and winners announced on 16thOctober 2019. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided.
- Winners available on request, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selected winner must respond within 7 days. Failing to receive a response within the stated timeframe will result in an alternative winner being selected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, London Restaurant Festival management Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.