London’s irrepressible restaurant scene has been forced to adapt in 2020, as has the London Restaurant Festival programme.
We bring together this October the capital’s leading chefs and restaurants to cook, create and converse in a month of exclusive, small-scale, socially distanced events and experiences.
All events will be carefully curated within the guidelines set out by the government including all social distancing measures to ensure customers and restaurant staff safety is at the forefront of each event.
Customer safety and confidence is of paramount importance in our planning of and execution of London Restaurant Festival this year. All experiences will operate within the guidelines provided by the government including all social distancing measures:
- These ‘events’ are restaurant take-overs, with individual bookings. So the restaurant will be operating like on any other normal night (and following all the Government guidelines which it normally does) – just with a very special menu.
- Each event will have been meticulously stress-tested and LRF will work closely with restaurants, giving ample distancing and space between tables (1meter plus).
- Each element of the event has been curated to ensure each couple (or family group in PDRs) has their own space throughout the experience, so there will no communal seating at any of our events.
- Tables will be suitably distanced, and we will implement staggered arrival timeslots where possible.
- On arrival to the restaurant, customers will be signed in by the LRF team and directed to their assigned table. The customers will have their temperatures checked either by LRF or the restaurant team using a temperature ‘gun’ and asked to sanitise their hands.
- At each table, customers will receive bespoke LRF branded printed menu and mini hand sanitisers each.
- The LRF team will have additional hand sanitisers on standby, and spare gloves and masks should the customer make a special request.