TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Prize draw, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Your data will be collected and shared with partner companies on this competition you have opted-into. Should you wish to unsubscribe from communication from any parties, you are free to do so at any time
- The prize draw is governed by UK law.
- To qualify to enter the Competition or Prize draw you must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- Entrants must enter via the London Restaurant. Each activity will count as one entry.
- Competition is also being promoted on the iTravelJerusalem website and through the media partners Foodism and the Telegraph. Please note that multiple entries are not permitted and will be removed.
- Only one entry per person per entry activity is allowed and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified.
- Competition or Prize draw entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Prize draw Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
Trip to Jerusalem
The Winner will receive a pre-paid trip to Jerusalem booked by I travel Jerusalem, including the following: round trip economy airfare for [two] from London to Ben Gurion Int and three night hotel stay. The prize will also include two pairs of tickets for Open Restaurants Jerusalem and a tour of Mahane Yehuda Market. (collectively, the “Prize”). The Winner and their guest must travel and return between November 19-23rd November 2019. The Winner [and their guest] must be able to travel to the destination stated above within these times or he/she will forfeit the prize. Prize will be awarded to the individual and not to a business entity.
Trip to Thailand
The Winner will receive a pre-paid trip to Thailand booked by London Restaurant Festival, including the following: round trip business class airfare for two from London, United Kingdom to Bangkok,, five nights hotel stay at The Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok. Also include tour of Bangkok floating market and dinner at high-end Bangkok restaurant. (ARV ￡100), (collectively, the “Prize”). The Winner and their guest must travel and return between February 1st 2020- February 28th 2020. .The Winner and their guest must be able to travel to the destination stated above within these times or he/she will forfeit the prize.
Trip to Galicia
The Winner will receive a pre-paid trip to Galicia, Spain booked by Estrella Galicia including the following: round trip economy airfare for two from London United Kingdom airport to La Coruna, two nights hotel stay. The prize will also include a visit to MeGa and dinner at a high-end restaurant. The Winner and their guest must travel and return by February 2020-March 2020, this must be taken on a Friday-Sunday. The Winner and their guest must be able to travel to the destination stated above within these times or he/she will forfeit the prize. Prize will be awarded to the individual and not to a business entity.
Prize not exchangeable for cash, there is no cash equivalent and tickets are not for resale. Should the selected winner be unable to claim the prize during London Restaurant Festival the prize is not transferable.
The competition will commence on 00.00 (BST) on 9 September 2019 and close at 23.59 on 24th October 2019. Entries made outside this time will not be valid.
Prize will be drawn and winners announced on 25th October 2019. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided.
Winners available on request, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected winner must respond within 5 days. Failing to receive a response within the stated timeframe will result in an alternative winner being selected.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, London Restaurant Festival management Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.